Welcome to Eyes of Texas Vision Care
We’re proud to offer comprehensive eye care services and eyewear for the whole family. Our staff looks forward to helping you with all of your eye health needs. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and ensure you understand all of your options.
In everything we do, we make it our mission to provide our friends, neighbors, and the surrounding community with quality eye care and optometric expertise in a setting that is friendly and organized. We are always looking for ways to improve as a practice, too, so if you have any suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear from you!
Eyes of Texas Vision Care is taking the following precautions for your safety:
- Maintain social distancing procedures in the office
- Implement new safety protocol of which you will be informed when you call
- Take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer if requested
- Disinfection of all equipment and surfaces after each person
- All frames will be sanitized
Hi, from Dr. Yee
It is my pleasure to provide the Austin area with vision services. I focus on customer service and ensuring everyone leaves my clinic feeling like family.
Owning and operating an independent practice allows me the flexibility to source the best quality frames and provide exceptional customer service. Come visit me and see for yourself!
Services We Offer in Austin, TX
The services we offer to residents of Austin focus on your specific needs. Dr. Fern Yee provides a warm and inviting environment to make you feel comfortable when working on improving your eye health.
The services we provide include:
- An eye exam in Austin, which helps us determine changes to your vision and catch problems at an early stage
- Corrective lenses, like contact lenses and glasses, to help manage visual concerns
- Treatment for eye diseases to slow the progression of a condition or address the cause of the condition
- Co-management after a surgery to help you keep your eyes healthy after you visit a surgeon
- We focus on providing the foundation of proper care for your eyes. When we refer you to an eye surgeon, we help with the aftercare services you need during recovery from the treatment. We also make it easy to keep up with changes to your eyes by catching problems early and addressing your concerns.